Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Hit Single And Updates........ And some difficulties! :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzqVVuKcsug
HIT SINGLE
Accomplishing my first Hit Single back in March was a total success! :D
Everyone loved it and still do!
Now a problem I am currently having is completing my EP... I have been utterly distracted by different shifts of genres such as Dubstep, that I have been doing on the side, so I made it hard to focus back on the EP I am trying to release! Hopefully in the summer, I will accomplish enough support to get some more promotions and shows, and be able to get some copies of this EP out. A lot of the sounds will be like old school Techno with a dash of hardstyle, which I find AMAZING.

UPDATES:
Currently....
I have nothing new to say other than like my fb page: https://www.facebook.com/June23Dezir
AND follow me on Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/jboyjboy
I'm trying to write up some new dub, because it seems I have been growing a strong fan base from mostly Dubstep...
But writing has become such a difficult issue.
I think I am going to set out some Re-runs and Re-releases to keep my fan base coming.

NEW COOL MUSIC I FOUND ON YOUTUBE:
I have seriously gotten into DJ S3RL, who is such a huge influence to my trance. He is such a badass.
DJ S3RL-Better Off Alone feat Tamika


This is just plain hot, like no joke at all.
I gotta see DJ S3RL live, cuz he's a PURE RAVER! And it's great that we got someone keeping the genre alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment